Direct Links to apply online for Gruha Jyothi Online Application Form
Official Website – https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/
Gruha Jyothi Application link : https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/gsdn/
Residents of Karnataka state are advised to apply online for Gruha Jyothi Online Application Form 2023.
In Application Form the consumer has to select
- ESCOM NAME (BSECOM, CESC, GSECOM, HESCOM, MESCOM, HRECS)
- Account ID/Connection ID
- Account holder name as in ESCOM
- Account holder address as per ESCOM
- Type of occupancy
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Name as in Aadhaar
- Mobile number for communication
Those who are eligible for the seva sindhu Gruha Jyothi Scheme (Yojana) can apply online using the direct online application form and can get max 200 Unit Free Electricity. This scheme is only for those candidates who are permanent residents of Karnataka state. The scheme has been launched for the people who are living in this state and want to get benefits.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka State.
- Applicants must have a valid Electricity Connection.
- Only the person who has the connection can only take benefit from this scheme.
- If you consumed 200 Units in a month then the Electricity Bill will be exempted by the government.
- A person who consume more than 200 unit then you have to pay the full electricity bill as per the scheme rules.
Documents Required for Gruha Jyoti
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Connection Number
- Electricity Bill
- Customer Account ID,
- Meter Number